Any advice for your last semester in college?

study and enjoy your last days in the college as much as you can because you never gonna get these days back, and yes do plan about your future goals because it is also necessary as you are graduating soon but yeah enjoy with your mates or friends but and make memories from your best days of the life. 

Study hard.

Do your level best.

Your career is in your hand.

It's better to cry in a  Lamborghini then in a bicycle.

YES... Change you major to something that is actually going to help you get a job... 

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

The last semester of college is too late to change. And MOST majors don't feed you right into a job in the field.  College -- people need to get this through their heads -- is not vocational school and was never intended to be. Many employers will consider applicants from a variety of majors.

• Laurie

Yes. Don’t forget to do your “senior check” with the registrar.

Every semester, there are several students who believe they have fulfilled the graduation requirements... but they are mistaken. If you double check with the registrar - early - you may have time to correct any problems.

With me, I discovered that a course in Black Literature counted as a “diversity” credit, but not as the “humanities” credit I needed. At first, I was certain someone had made an error, so I mad an appointment with the Dean to argue the point. However, the evening before my appointment, I found out they were correct. So, i went in to the appointment anyway (I didn’t want to be a no-show) and told him I had determined they were correct.

He said, “Every semester, students come in here to argue with me. You are the first student who has ever accepted responsibility for their error.” And he signed off on my graduation because I did NOT argue with him!

Good luck.

• L

My last semester? Yes. While going to school in California, DON'T date the cutie who asked me out - her Police Officer boyfriend is moving west and she'll break my heart.

Your last semester? Network network, network. The people you are in school with now may get a job before you do - and that could be a foot in the door.

• Expat

My last semester? I’m sure you mean yours. Yes, get a 4.0. Finish strong! There’s no point in ending your college years on a weak foot. You’ll feel good about it.

Source(s): 20+ years university professor

just study hard so you graduate

• Lili

Don't slack off. If you have any hopes of eventually attending graduate/professional school, your grades in  your last semester will be of great importance.

If you haven't cultivated relationships with professors who can write you recommendations, do so now.

Visit the career center, if you haven't already done so, and get help with your resume and advice on a job hunt.

That said, if you've pretty much completed your major requirements, consider using your remaining electives to take some courses you might not have considered before -- just for fun, though be prepared to work hard in them. One of my best friends in college was a pre-med and Chemistry major.  She had a humanities requirement left to fulfill, and I suggested (I was a History major) that she look into a Italian Renaissance history course.  She loved it!  She earned her medical degree at Yale, but she spends her vacations in Italy every year and has learned to speak Italian.

Start looking for a job if you haven't been looking before now. 

LOL!  You're almost THERE.  Don't slow down, speed up!

Have you ever watched an Olympic long-distance bicycle race?  They ride around a track, like hundreds of laps.  Everyone goes slow, jockeying for position but not really trying to get way out ahead.  They're pacing themselves because they know they can't go the full distance flat-out.  But then, at a point very near the end of the race, someone takes off and gets out in front, and the rest of the race becomes a sprint, people riding as fast as they possibly can. 

That's how your last year of college should be.  Ending in a sprint.  8^)

Best of luck to you!  And I hope you'll get a good job and pay back your loans.