Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

How can I believe media when they told me Hilary had a 95% chance of winning, and Trumps approval ratings are down?

• Traci

First off.. DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS YOU... they are not unbiased and credible anymore.

• Annonymous
      4 weeks agoReport

First of all, don't believe them when a tornado is about to hit your house and the sirens are going off................stay outside.

So when sports commentators say that the New England Patriots have a 3:1 odd of making the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, do you quit listening to those commentators? The fact is his performance approval ratings are across the board in the low 40's only Rassmussen has him 50/50, in other words he's done a lousy job.

• James

They are leftists and not to be believed about anything . 

Give that man a cigar! Er, uh, I mean I agree.

• Tepee

You're right, you can't trust them at all.

i dont think you can always believe the media

• david

They lie, distort, mislead, misdirect, avoid, emphasize, select and everything else they can think of to influence your opinion.  One thing they don't do enough of is report the facts.

Because you need to learn how statistics work.

If I told you that the odds of getting 16 red in roulette was less than 3% and it lands on 16 red anyway does that mean that I was wrong?  No.

It WAS incredibly unlikely for Trump to win but it wasn't impossible. Besides, the media is right more often than not.  Well, unless it's something like Fox News.

• Mercuri
      4 weeks agoReport

Or you can just see how they twist facts around yourself by comparing their stories with other news sources.