Tiny tattoo?

Okay, so I'm looking to get my second tattoo. All that I want is a little smiley face like this :) toward the inside of my wrist. I know a lot of these tattoo shops want to actually do creative pieces that require expertise and all that jazz. Will tattoo artists mind me getting this tiny tattoo and will they be willing to do it? Probably dumb questions but I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

they won't mind at all! they'll actually like it because hey easy money for them. just a heads up, no matter how small the tattoo they'll still charge you the full minimum. if it's simple enough they might recommend getting another small tattoo just to make it worth the price for you and also it would be a shame to throw out an entire ink bottle and other non-reusable supplies after using it for 2 dots and a short line.

also tattoo shops 100% are used to things like this. I know that facebook likes posting those articles about "cliche tattoos that artists hate doing" but I don't think it actually bothers them at all.

Source(s): I have both simple tattoos and artistically designed tattoos.

i dont think they'll mind, theyve probably done it before