Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Whats the best model compound bow for hunting deer at 150 yards?

My friend has a compound bow that will shoot a 4 inch group at 100 yards. I was wondering about a bow that could out shoot that at 150 yards. Everybody always tries to get a deer at 30-40 yards but an average bow can easily take deer all the way out to 200 yards as long as you can hit an 12 inch group for the kill zone.

"...Whats the best model compound bow for hunting deer at 150 yards?..."

A "LONG" bow.

• BBean
      4 weeks agoReport

Higgy! Excellent pun! I have a hard time with serious answer now days since the anonymous feature has become common disguise for the cowards. The  Anon feature needs to go. I will vote for it to be removed next time asked. Will you?

Are you the same troll who keeps asking questions about what some "guy at the range" told you?

150 yards is way too far to be shooting a deer with a bow.  You couldn't hit a deer with an arrow at 150 yards if your life depended on it.  Your friend is an idiot and so are you.

• BBean
      4 weeks agoReport

Both of you are anonymous... so yes...the SOS!  Although, a good answer....how are we (that are not afraid to hide) know the difference??