Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

I have never had a sex dream. I am in my 20's and have had girlfriends, nothing steady. I'm I unusual never dreaming about sex ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

u may be masturbating frequently which had make ur seen bag empty . so , u do not see a sex dream

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Well, let me ask the obvious question. Have you ever had sex?  Having girlfriends is nice, but having sex would offer you more information to dwell on and dream about. Don't get me wrong!  I'm not saying to go out there and have sex with females. I am just saying that a lack of knowledge could be why it seems as if you never dream about sex.  Another point I would like to make is that we dream so often during the night, how can you ask your brain to remember it all?  You can't, so maybe you have dreamed about your lovemaking adventures or maybe you have not.  But someday it will not be just a dream!

• 1 month ago

You dream all through the night every night, but never remember all your dreams. Thus how can you be sure that you have never had a sex dream? Second. most dreams originate from an illustration of stress in the subconscious. Thus because you have had no memory of a sex dream suggest you have never experienced any stress from your sex life or sexual feelings. Thus is anything it say more about your level of confidence in that arena.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh I love my sex dreams. Kindly to the max. **** I wouldn't even admit too! Well some are normal I guess

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

EIther you could just not remember. I wouldn't say its weird

• 1 month ago

Consider yourself very lucky.  Mine have always been messy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.