What are the chances that AOC is re-elected to her house seat?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You are talking about New York City!

Electing the Wrong Person is what they do.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Its a guarantee.

• Login to reply the answers
  • BOOM
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Her constituents love her. The vast majority of the people who live in her district are working poor and they will absolutely see to it that she is re-elected over and over and over again. She's not going anywhere so we should all just accept that.

In about 10 years she will be up for Speaker of the House or Minority Leader

• 4 weeks ago

I don't like her because shes way to democratic. I think they shouldn't just let any immigrant in because it seems there first inline to get benefits than people that are born here. But then again there's lots of stuff the government does that i think they shouldn't do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Pretty good.  While others are disappointed with Amazon not opening in NYC her constituents are quite happy they will not be priced out of their neighborhoods.

• who knows anymore 

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Honey, we adults paying attention to our great nation's political process know.

Try it, hon, you just might like it!

Bwaaaaah-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!

• 4 weeks ago

She won by a sizable margin and last time I checked, many community-level groups are still calling her leading the charge to drive Amazon from NYC as a "victory"...

Honestly, the biggest potential obstacle for her will be if the party establishment tries to oust her in the primaries for daring to go against them....

• 4 weeks ago

I would assume that they're excellent. As long as she doesn't pizz-off Nancy Pelosi, she's pretty much got it locked-down. That goes for almost every Democrat House member in every election cycle: don't PO the Speaker and you're golden. Lifetime job, that one is, as Dems prove time and time again. <sigh.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Very good........

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'd vote AOC if atleast to spite boomer Israel loving republicucks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.