#2 How long have you been on opioids for chronic pain. I have been on them for 21 years now and I am not addicted, why I do not know.?

I posted this question 5 days ago 1 day after getting of the Fentanyl Patch I have had very mild withdrawal symptoms, more like a mild flu. I have not had the sense of Euphoria that comes with opioid use. Has anyone else had this experience?

• k w

nope, BUT I'm familiar with pain meds, and 2 things , I'm happy for you, AND I switched over to a Holistic dentist after my friend suggested that she never knew of a stroke victim that did not also have serious dental issues, a Cat Scan for dental proved her right ! So I had extractions of root canals and leaking amalgams, and was given homeopathic pain meds, and not only did I not get drowsy or doped up, I could drive and never felt any pain !