Need help with coin value ?

I recently discovered that I have a 1967 Washington head quarter in my possession that appears to be in extremely good condition and shape but know absolutely nothing about coin values and appraisal and would appreciate if anyone with knowledge and experience with coin values and appraisal have any idea of the value and worth of my 1967 Washington head quarter. I have provided picture of it, and apologize if my picture is not high quality and place the blame for it on the camera of my cellphone 

might 

It's worth 25 cents. A dime is worth 10 cents a nickel is worth 5 cents and a penny is worth one cent. Do you understand now? (sarcasm)

You have a coin that is worth 25 cents, 5 nickels, 2 dimes and 1 nickel, 2 dimes and 5 pennies, 25 pennies...

25 cents......

While you are seeing fewer quarters from 1965 - 1969 in circulation, the fact is that they are common circulation coins. The US Mint did not use mint marks from 1965-1967 in spite of producing them at all three branches.

1.5 BILLION of them were produced in 1967 for circulation. That's enough for just about every person in the US to have FIVE of them. 

Uncirculated coins will have collector value but yours can be safely spent. It appears to be in about Fine condition (which runs between 12 and 20 on a 70-point grading scale).  If you kept it in that condition, in another 50 years when it's 100 years old, it might be worth a dollar.  But inflation will probably make what costs 25 cents today cost MORE than a dollar in 50 years.  It isn't worth keeping.

To give you an example - what that quarter would have bought in 1967, an inflation calculator says costs $1.94 today. A brand new quarter put away in 1967 is probably worth more than that now, but not much more.

• Bob

The value of the coin pictured is 25 cents.

• Tj

its worth about 20 cents.....look for older pre 1964..they are all silver, not silver clad like the one you have.

• Kurt
      1 month agoReport

1964 was the last year for silver coins.

It's circulated, it's worth 25 cents

http://cointrackers.com/coins/498/1967-washington-...