Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

How do I force my neighbor to let me use her bathroom?!?

I just moved into my new apartment and the toilet is not working. The landlord is saying it's going to be a few days before he will get it fixed. How do I force my neighbor Patty to let me use her bathroom in the meantime?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

There is no legal way in which you could force your neighbor to allow her the use of your bathroom. The landlord has a responsibility to fix a non working toilet ASAP. If he does not you have the ooption of complaining to your local health department

• Login to reply the answers
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't force her, troll. Ask real nice.

• 1 month ago

buy her a nice troll statue....

if you really have no toilet (and you can't manually flush it by pulling the chain, dumping water in the tank)...you can get a commode (try a thrift store)...line it with plastic and kitty litter for easy cleaning...or go to a hotel...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You simply can't,Skippy.

This question belongs in the Jokes & Riddles section.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You don't. You have no right to use her's.

• 1 month ago

You can't.  It is  not the neighbor's responsibility.  Does the landlord reside in the building?  Ask to use his.  If he says no, tell him then you are going to sue him because it should have been working when you first moved in.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Landlord & Tenant law experience.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just go outside

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't force your neighbor. Get a bucket. fill it with water from the bathtub. Go in the toilet and then pour the water down the toilet and it's gone. Do that until it's fixed.

• 1 month ago

Your neighbor's apartment is her space. You have NO right to enter, and she should have you arrested if you try to.

• 1 month ago

You don't. Just go to the nearest public bathroom.

• Erik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

that could be blocks away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.