Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I be worried about my aunt drunk driving?

Shes older now, and doesnt drink as much, but when she drinks, she drinks a lot.  She was always plastered when I was a kid, but I didnt pay attention to weather she was driving or not. I'm not super close to her, but I go to her house sometimes to do yard work, and we are on good terms. A while back me, my mom, sister, and aunt when to a restuarant. I think my aunt was drinking beer. When we were about to leave, I noticed her voice sounded slightly slurry, but shes an x tweakers, and shes always kind of mumbling, so it's hard to tell what's normal for her. I let her drive home, and I feel bad. Just in case she was drunk. I really have no proof if shes drinking, and driving I dont spend enough time around her to know. If I was around her, and she was obviously drunk, and wanted to drive, then I would stop her, but since i dont know if shes driving drunk, then should i leave it alone? Sould I go out of my way to talk to her about it? Have no idea how she will react.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Call the cops if she's drunk driving and yes, talk to her about it!

I just saw on the news a drunk driver was driving the wrong way on the freeway and hit a car head on!! That's dangerous!

If you can stop her, you HAVE TO stop her!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if you think shes drinking just tell the police about it

• 1 month ago

''weather''???  seriously?????????????????

• Nicholas1 month agoReport

With all the spelling errors I made, you're gonna call me out on that? Really?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.