Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I be worried about my aunt drunk driving?

Shes older now, and doesnt drink as much, but when she drinks, she drinks a lot.  She was always plastered when I was a kid, but I didnt pay attention to weather she was driving or not. I'm not super close to her, but I go to her house sometimes to do yard work, and we are on good terms. A while back me, my mom, sister, and aunt when to a restuarant. I think my aunt was drinking beer. When we were about to leave, I noticed her voice sounded slightly slurry, but shes an x tweakers, and shes always kind of mumbling, so it's hard to tell what's normal for her. I let her drive home, and I feel bad. Just in case she was drunk. I really have no proof if shes drinking, and driving I dont spend enough time around her to know. If I was around her, and she was obviously drunk, and wanted to drive, then I would stop her, but since i dont know if shes driving drunk, then should i leave it alone? Sould I go out of my way to talk to her about it? Have no idea how she will react.

Call the cops if she's drunk driving and yes, talk to her about it!

I just saw on the news a drunk driver was driving the wrong way on the freeway and hit a car head on!! That's dangerous!

If you can stop her, you HAVE TO stop her!

if you think shes drinking just tell the police about it

''weather''???  seriously?????????????????

• Nicholas1 month agoReport

With all the spelling errors I made, you're gonna call me out on that? Really?