Does my Item give possession to someone ?

So I was making an object by myself. Some guy was secretly watching me make the object from a hidden camera. When I was almost finished, he gave me unwanted advice. He told me when he thought the object was done being made. After that he told me that the object belongs to him also, and he was getting aggressive. I said to him its not yours and I didn't ask you for help.   

Report him to the police.

• Judy

no he has no right to any ownership

Is there a hidden speaker as well?  How is he being aggressive...?

Also, I assume you covered the camera or even reported its existence to the police...

Gee, did you use HIS materials and HIS tools on HIS time?  If this is your employer, it *is* his item.

• Rick B

No idea what you are talking about. Making an object??????

Does your item give possession to someone??? What on earth does that mean???

• Sandy

ignore him. or tell him you don't know him and you don't care what he thinks. don't turn your back on him though. get some spray paint or mace to defend yourself.