Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

If some of your ex boyfriends comes to you after marriage and asks you to have sex with them as its not a new thing, then what would you do?

If they say that they already had numerous sex with you  in numerous positions for numerous times, so its nothing new or they may say you have nothing to feel shy in front of them now asthey already knows everything about your body, then what would be your reply? Would you go and have sex with them and enjoy and later give the same excuse n justification to your husband, that its nothing new for you to have sex with them...n if he can get past the fact that they had sex with you before he should not find difficult to get past it after as well because they are the same people who slept with you. Is ot modernism?

That is not "modernism", it is just that they must already know you are a w_hore to be used like tissue paper.  Its a step better than jerking off i guess...but barely.

It's your life and you need to make this decision based on your beliefs. Most people would inform the ex's that you're currently happily married and have no interests of any relationship outside of the marriage.

From the moment I wed my husband I have not had sexual contact with another man and will not do so. I had previous bfs before I wed my husband... if they had the nerve to suggest such a thing as you said (they wouldn't), I'd laugh at them. That is a ridiculous proposition. Total bs. No chance I'd have sex with anyone else while I hold onto my spouse.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

They too will laugh at her saying, now she is showing or acting like a modest girl who does'nt belive in having multiple sex partners, but they already knows her secrets, how to fool her...as they are used to it

The usual reply is "NO, I am married now. That sort of thing is in the past. If you want to stay friends you will not ask again".

They are right , since you already had sex , there is nothing of you they hadn't seen or sucked or licked or penetrated.

You need to take writing classes, this is pathetic.

I took a vow not to have sex with anyone else.  Yes, that actually was part of our vows.

So after I laughed at the fool who wanted to have sex with me, I'd be offended.

Maybe you are cheap.  I'm not.

If I wanted to have sex with other people I'd still be single.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

But marriage is no longer a lifelong commitment anymore. People divorces n marries many times as per wish n continues jumping from one to another. So such wives who used to sleep with multiple partners before marriage thus that things and marries numerous times as well in the name of getting bored

• RP

Being married should make a difference, especially if fidelity is important to your spouse. That changes everything, regardless of what you might have done when you were single. How would you react if your spouse were in a similar situation (a former partner asked him for sex since there's nothing they haven't done before and it wouldn't be anything new or unusual)?

• Koushik1 month agoReport

But if the husbamd did'nt have any exes then situation will be difficult.

Troll, you act like every woman has a string of boyfriends who she has had sex with. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but most women have self-value and self-respect, they do not sleep with anything that just look at them. Maybe if you climbed out of your mama's basement once in a while and got a job you would see real women. But for now, the only women you see are in your porn videos. Sorry bum but women in porn are fake, their bodies are fake (edited) & the words they say are made up and written for them to say. Nothing in porn is real.

• Koushik1 month agoReport

Like they used to do during relationships, break up snd jump to another partner showing silly excuses....similarly in marriage they easily hace the option of divorce to jump to another partner giving excuse that husvand has less times, size small,etc,etc..n jump to another partner n repeat the same.