joey asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Sick but no other symptoms?

Hey i’m Joey and i’m 18. Sorry, English isn’t my best language by the way. So, pretty much I feel somewhat sick (since yesterday), I have the chills, I am extremely extremely extremely tired. I never been this tired when sick like it’s insane. I have a little bit of mucus in the back of my throat which is annoying. Usually when i’m sick, I get a bad sore throat and sneeze like there’s no tomorrow. One possible thing i can think of why this is happening is i abruptly stopped a very low dose of lexapro yesterday. I’m not getting the main withdrawal symptoms such as dizziness or nausea. I don’t know this is just kinda weird guys I just don’t feel right.

• Nicey8

Hi. it is mono or   a flu or influenza infection. Take Tylenol or Paracetamol and a flu tablet bought from the pharmacy , eg chloropheniramine.

have bed rest and drink lots of water.

usually, do not stop anti-depressants abruptly as it can cause withdrawal effects. Speak to your doctor.

Peace.

Flu - Para Seat Them All

AKA Paracetamol