How can I work from home with My game system, and smartphone?

My main line of work has been dying down for the winter, and money is tight. So I was wondering if there is anything out there that will allow me to work from home with my PS4 and Galaxy S10+. I have alot of free time right now and need some help, so much stuff pops up when I give it a google that its overwhelming for me, not knowing what's worth my time or not. Thank you.

afaik, there are no jobs available if farming inside games. while these do exist, they are located in low wage countries such as China and India

• keerok

So you want to earn money while playing?

• Cliff4 weeks agoReport

Like a video game tester

That will be very difficult. What kind of skills, education, or training do you have that employers want and are willing to let you work from home? Your PS4 won't really help you. Sure, it has a web browser, but it is not that great to use. The phone is good, but you may not be able to do much work with it.

• Cliff4 weeks agoReport

Well, I have pretty good people skills, good work ethic, computer skills (even though I dont have one), I understand technology well. But all my previous jobs have been physically demanding 

Create a game that produces something people find practical. Instead of that, get a job and do it like it's a video game.