Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Husband “attracted” to other women? ?

K so I’ve been w my husband for 10+ years (3 years married). I understand he has eyes and sees woman and sure some are attractive. We’re still in college & he recently told me their was a girl in one of his courses that had beautiful curly hair & he was always staring at her (hair). Obviously the insecure voice in me was like WTF you mean, you staring at her or her hair bc that’s two different things (Scorpio killer instinct btw). Like are you attracted to her, do you want to pursue things with her or your just like “cool she has bomb hair”. I appreciate him even telling me how he’s feeling or thinking but the little insecure B in me is shaking. Any advice? 

u been with him for 10 YEARS and yall are STILL in college, how do u spend 8 years in a community college???

we need to know!

• Happy1 month agoReport

wow, you are not very bright.....nothing about community college in that question.  Secondly, they could have been together in high school middle school or elementary school.

let it go,,, men look and dream.... he should not say a word to you

I do not.... my wife has been know to change the channel on TV news because I am hot and bother over the weather girl and I do think she sees it 

it is nothing until he does one of them .... more women stray than men,

the myth men stray  more is only because women lie about it better

he would say nothing if he was going to do anything  

You are lucky.  He confides his feelings to you.  This means you are in a better position to help him.  And it DECREASES your risk.  Most men look at women.  The ones who keep it all to themselves are somewhat defenseless against lustful obsession.  So share it with him.  Look at girls and other boys too and analyze the good and the bad.  Let him know that boy has nice tight buns.  Or that you like the clothes on another.  Understand that there are many girls with different positive ( and negative) features.  But don't feel threatened by that.  It is like a safety valve that blows off steam.

You can appreciate the beauty of other people, but that doesn't mean that is grounds for jealousy. I appreciate the beauty of many people, but have no desire to be with them. You need to loosen up a bit and realize your husband chose you and continues to choose you.

• Chris

Ya you got married and have been together way too young. Thats a long time to be with one woman especially since he hasn't had any other women....just you I assume. Sorry but you were stupid to get married.