Why does my computer suck I have a Vega 56 And an i5 7400 16 gb of ram And Windows 10 but it still runs like ****?

I can barely run minecraft at 30 fps,

im also unable to factory reset the pc

you need to take it to a qualified technician. malware is possible.

• Goerge

Your CPU sucks relatively speaking. Increase to the i7 7700k and give your CPU bound games a breath of new life. You are welcome to OC your current chip while you have a gaming overlay(MSI Afterburner?) and see if there is an increase in FPS. Keep it at 1080p. TOO BAD THAT THAT IS A 7400 which you can't OC. Sorry to offer that impossibility.  

The reason why I suggested MSI AB is because it offers a real-time display of your selected and available hardware. https://i.postimg.cc/jjBXDCg6/Far-Cry4-2016-11-08-... If I was to ALT+tab out of the game the results would include the task manger which I am not trying to test. 

• Pyrus

It may not seem like it but Minecraft is actually a highly demanding game. Problem could be your HDD. How old is that thing? Is it any good? Is it tired? What is its RPM? If you have an SSD, then I highly doubt the issue is from your storage. You might have incompatible RAMs but that is unlikely. Ctrl + Alt + Delete,  then press "Task Manager" and then press "Performance" tab. See what is at the peak. Is it your CPU? Your Memory? Your storage? 

In a rarer case, it could also be your graphics card being on the fritz. With your specs, your PC should be able to run Minecraft like a dream. Definitely something faulty by hardware if not with software.

• Goerge

It isn't a good idea to ALT+Tab out of a game when you are trying to find out how your hardware is behaving. You go from gaming to looking at your task manager with your game in the background which seriously skews the results which is why I suggested a gaming overlay such as MSI AB.