Gay Men: What do you find sexually attractive in other men?

Favorite Answer

Everyone for different reasons find other people attractive.  Depending on how & where you are raised seems to aid in one's choices. I for one admire a guy who is humorous, neat & clean looking with a nice body especially with a great looking package & especially if he thinks the same about me. Chemistry above all else is very, very important. The same interest & desires always is the best way to go not just a roll in the hay which is generally short lived.  simply my opinion

I really like the smell of their farts and poo, it's just soooh sexy.

• reme_1

Every guy is different. Just as lesbians, straight men and straight women find special little things in their partners, so do gay men.

Dat hard pp gotta ask, wot dat mouth do

Source(s): ope, there it goes again, shiet
  • sarah

My nursing course says that oral and anal sex is very dangerous. You can not only die but you can get cancer. So that maybe why God has said, not to do that.

I'm guessing nothing you have....

Everything. Particularly thighs and butt

The penis, obviously.

• Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes, of course.  The bigger the better.

I suppose we are safe to assume it's the smell of poop from their lovemaking sessions.

Edit: Scram it phag. Don't compare us.

• Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

Anonymous huh? For your information poking butt is not the only way to make love. It amazes me how dumb the general public is about homosexuality. Besides straight folks do everything gay people do in the bedroom & then some.  I've been on both sides of the fence & I could write a book on this. mo.

Without Christian parents teenagers may make mistakes, psychotic fanatics seem to carry on rear'gaurdless all the way to the old testament using words like new and unlying grass roots.

Suffice to say, worse than that is to have good Christian parents.

• Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with "Love making" between two people of the same gender.  Love is love, besides even Jesus & his followers wore clothes that look like dresses not to mention most of all his followers were "MEN".  What's with that? hmmm!