Eric asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

why do teens that have jobs complain about teens that get everything handed to them?

They are jealous and wish they had that easy. But they don't realize they will likely have a better work habit as they age.

• edward

I can’t relate, i had a job when i was in school but i didn’t really have to spend any of the money i earned. I had everything on a silver platter, born with a silver spoon in my mouth i could want for nothing. As far as i know all teens want jobs but not all teens can have jobs especially at my school...you needed permission from the school to work first (school rule) if they find out you’ve gone out and gotten a job without permission they’ll suspend you. School comes first, of your grades aren’t good enough or you want to work in an unsuitable place that’s no reason to work

It's called wishful thinking.  The teens that have to work would love it if they didn't have to work.