Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How can I delete questions on Yahoo Answers?

I have posted some inappropriate pictures and I want to delete them. How can I do that? People have commented on the questions. When I click Edit it doesn't give me an option to Delete Question

Why the feck did you do that?! Quick, is my **** green?!

• .

IF your question on Yahoo Answers has no answers yet, you can just go into your question and select Edit>Delete. (make sure your mobile device is in desktop mode, if using a mobile)

IF your question on Yahoo Answers DOES have ANY answers, it cannot be deleted. The only way to get it removed if it has answers from others, from that point on, is to have enough accounts report it as a violation, so the system removes it from the display. You cannot edit or change the info you posted, either. All you can do is add updates to clarify it, and/or make yourself Anonymous (Edit>Post as Anonymous) to hide your identity.

This is probably the single most asked question, over time, in the Yahoo Answers subcategory. You can save points and time in the future, by doing a search at the top of the page (type in your question or keywords and press "Search Answers"), to see if the question you have has already been asked/answered. How to delete questions has been asked/answered literally thousands of times since the site was created.

You cannot delete questions that have already been answered,only others who did not like your answers can do so.

• You can not delete a question once it has been answered.  The delete option is removed when the question has an answer.  Now the question becomes the property of Verizon.  What you can do is make your avatar anonymous.  But if the pictures are as bad as you say someone is going to be able to report it and take it down.

• L1 month agoReport

Two of my friends went on and reported them and they are now taken down. I post two different pictures of my friend's buttcrack and I felt bad about posting it after I did, so yeah

• Daniel

Unfortunately you cant Because there are Answers on them Already your Stuck with it Unless someone Reports it and it gets Deleted

If the question has answers, the only real way to remove them is as violations. You will need to get friends and network to report. The easiest thing to do is go to the question and change the asker to anonymous. You will then be the only one who knows it is you. The staff in the past would remove one or two, but no longer.

Just report them.

• L1 month agoReport

I cannot report my own question

• carrie

Once someone has answered your question you cannot delete it. 

• CarolOklaNola
      1 month agoReport

Yes, it is. The only thing you can do is USD the Anonymous option on those questions, but Verizon can trace whose email account posted those questions. 

• Sharon

You can only delete them if they have no answers. Click on 'Edit' beside your question and then delete it. If it has an answer the Edit button no longer appears and you cannot delete it.

Once there is an answer you can not delete the question.