Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Rush Limbaugh: “The Biden family is more corrupt than people realize.” True or false?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Normal Americans know the Biden’s corrupt lifestyle. They’ve pocketed millions off the tax payer back and pushed blacks to the curb 

Libtards are plugging their ears and hoping it goes away 

It ain’t 

M

A

G

A

Source(s): 20 years of listening to libtards
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

corruption is an easy word to throw around................ and Limbaugh throws it around......... but he seems to defend this President most of the time as if he is this "innocent" person..............as abusive, and corrupt that I've seen in a long time.

• 4 weeks ago

When the Vice Oresidents mission is to fight a Ukrainian corruption and he arranges for his son to take bribes from the very same cooks it’s pretty obvious he is in it to steal as much as possible.

Biden’s not shy about his corruption either. He will do it in your face and brag about it after

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Corrupt? Your boss at work is "corrupt". Your " corrupt". In fact your a prositute in your loyalties.

You simply work for the most dollar. Do you grasp that?

Its rare to find an individual or group in america that does not except ampung the whites.

Blscks yellows reds oranges browns whatever other than whites gimp constantly for money and pissesuons.

Always grabbing from others.

Binden is white isn't limpbaugh black?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Rush Limbaugh does his show high every day. That is the only explanation for the stupid things he says. The people that listen and believe what he tells them are just as stupid.

• 1 month ago

I think that applies to most politicians.

• I would say that’s true for most political families.

• 1 month ago

I believe Rush Limbaugh would say it whether it was accurate or not. It's not really a claim that can be disproven, the way it's worded. It's slippery, disingenuous garbage---like the man who said it.

• 1 month ago

True. Biden may be dumb however he seems to fall in the right place at the right time. Biden will never be president but thank the gods for that. 

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Here comes Bernie.

• 1 month ago

Once again, Rush is correct.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How about a fact check on that?......https://www.politifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh/statements/byruling/false/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.