Asep

Would you be a police officer?

Lets say you were young and in the best physical shape imaginable. Would you be a police officer? 

Hell no. Dealing with loser low lifes doesn't sound like an attractive way to make a living.

I would have when I was young. Not now.

Noo, I wouldn't hun.

no because i dont fancy that type of job. Just yesterday 2 got killed here. shot by some mentally ill guy after he stabbed his landlord for evicting him then burning 7 homes in the neighborhood. ironically it was in a kind of rich neighborhood as well.

you dont see a lot of that everyday here in Hawaii but this past year LOTS of crimes. i think we have some of the worst police departments in the US everyone is too mellow like nothing will ever happen here so they take it for granted and when things do happen then they dont know how to handle it. 

people need to consider their options for the career they get into like you work as a police officer then yes it's possible you will get shot and die. then again you could work the most boring job and still die somehow like the guys landlord getting stabbed. 

if you enjoy it then go for it and take risks if not pursue something you enjoy. 

No.............

I graduated from a law enforcement academy and chose not to become a police officer.  During the academy I discovered too many things that go against my own personal moral code than I was comfortable with.  There are some laws, like with marijuana, that I believe are immoral and unconstitutional and I would have refused to arrest people for those so-called crimes.  The bail system is also messed up and heavily favors people with money while heavily punishing the poor.  Then there are corporate, for-profit, prisons which I'm totally against.  I also didn't like how cops tended to favor "protecting their own" rather than seeking out actual justice.  Instead, I went into private security.

• .

No, I'm not a psychopath

Nope. I could easily be one but i don't want to be a pet of the hovernment when my family status is so high here. And i can be a Navy Man too. And if i build up more strength ( currently i would fail the chinups pullups test. Too muscledfat but pass everything else) i can do army also. But no

I prefer being the Farm home Roots man

Ommm