Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Friends,is it safe to use this lip balm?

I had bought a limited edition lip balm a month ago.But previous week I found the lip balm with its cap opened in my bag.I did not close it properly.The surface of the balm was covered with dirt and lint in the bag.As soon as I found it I took a clean thread and cut off about a centimeter from the surface.Now is it safe to use?I wanted to know because it's a limited edition lip balm and it is expensive.Thanks in advance.

• Lili

Itr's perfectly safe. This happens a lot, and just cleaning off the dirt and lint is all you need to do.  You're not going to be poisoned by whatever's in your bag, unless you carry arsenic powder or something around in it.

Though personally, lip balm is not something on which I'd spend a lot of money,and the idea of a "limited edition" lip balm makes me laugh.  They're all basically the same.  No special ingredients are going to make them perform any better than basic Chap Stick.

As long as it looks clean, it's safe. If you're still concerned, you can wipe it down a again.