Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No hun, my laptop had Windows 10 on it 💻

• 4 weeks ago

Last time I looked it was W10.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Never did. Went from XP to 10. Primarily use Ubuntu.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

yes my computer is windows 7

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No..............

• 4 weeks ago

Added:

I waited until the last few months because I have an old Sony VAIO laptop, in addition, so many of my software programs were having problems with Win 10 when it first came out. Upgrading took about four hours on my laptop, but it works just fine. Some people have not upgraded because they don't have a valid, registered copy of Win 7--they're using a stolen (pirated) copy. 

And, many folks are too scared to upgrade. It's pretty painless, and You Tube has many videos to help you upgrade step by step. I followed the procedures of one You Tube video and everything worked out.  

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I upgraded to Win 10 two months ago...it's still for free. I never used Windows 7 to its full capabilities...few people actually do. Win 10 has even more capabilities, not to mention Microsoft hidden spyware watching everything you do. Still, I'm glad I finally upgraded--no problems--all my programs running smoothly. 

• Binks
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I still use Windows 7, and am told that Windows will not send any more Updates past the 15th of this month. This should be interesting.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes but not on my main PC.

It's still installed on a laptop I have. I also have a computer tower that that is still operating on Windows XP.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have Windows 98 computer.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes I do, I'll switch to Linux if windows 10 doesn't behave like a good puppy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.