Help! There is a squirrel in my backyard on a tree. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

You need to.move immediately. Don't even pack your things. Just go. 

• I have left my house immediately. My stove is still on so it might burn down my house. Hopefully it at least kills the squirrel. 

bash it in the head with a rock, skin it and put it on the grill then eat it.

do a strip tease for it

• WOOWHO

WAVE to it  watching it long enough might give one insight  of  its abilities and behaviors     thank you for sharing  your experience ....

.  interesting that a Person  might feel THREATENED  by a squirrel in a tree  as in the call for "HELP "  data shows that 250,000 Americans suffer from SCLUROPHOBIA  having a actual NAME for a DISORDER is  comforting for some people   discuss  the disorder  upon your next  visit with your primary care physician  as to possible treatment

the Squirrel   i speculate is not threatened by  the author  of the question  being OUT DOORS in the yard

Leave the squirrel alone.  Squirrels live outside.  The only time, you should do anything, is if the squirrel comes inside.

Take down your bird feeder. Those free-loaders will go after the seed like locusts.

Squirrels are beautiful little creatures. Be glad your garden is healthy enough to support such beautiful life as this.

Try taking a picture of it and putting in up on Facebook. That's what many people do. Persoally, I'd quit looking out the window and accomplish something today.

• John

My wife calls them Sammy. If you have one then they live with you. Get used to it.

If you are panicking like that you must be a dog.