Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why do Democrats always vote for corrupt candidates? Do they just not care that Biden extorted a foreign nation?

Attachment image

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ctc453
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You literally nominated a corrupt businessman with a history of scandal and lies, and yet you have the AUDACITY to call dems corrupt? You're brainwashed 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I can't believe you even had the nerve to ask such a stupid question when you voted for the most corrupt individual on God's green earth.  

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

What foreign country? The United States? 

Why do both democrats and republicans keep electing the wealthy into office?

When I receive a check in my mailbox covering the money and possesions your 'honest' elected officials have stolen from me since 2005 THEN your moronic bull will make sense.

Until then. Your simpleton illiterate thieves stealing from honest people, especially fellow Americans.

Get it you lying pieces of turd.

Does it matter who you turds are or how "special" you and everyone else thinks you are?

NO TURDS IT DOES NOT!

• 1 month ago

That's the theory that the Republicans have flipped 180

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ha! You elected the most dishonest bastard and Grifter for President in US history you brainless moron!

When Trump leaves office, what will be revealed and who covered it up will shock the world! 

Trump will be in litigation for the rest of his life!!!

• ...Show all comments
    • Tishebee
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

We can talk about this lying corrupt idiot piece of pus any way we want.  It's the way he talks about our Military and Americans.  He deserves NO RESPECT!

• 1 month ago

Why should we care. If its him or 45. I vote for Biden.

• Because you have to be corrupt to want to be a politician. The Republicans have the same problem.

• 1 month ago

Biden did no such thing or else there would be an investigation into it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Justin, you are one silly dumb old bastard aren’t you? Have you been this f*****g stupid all of your life or is it just an age related thing?

• 1 month ago

We care that you seem oblivious to truth. Is it on purpose? You know Biden had the support of Republicans and Democrats and all appropriate agencies and the support of foreign leaders before demanding the corrupt prosecutor be fired. But you got your headline so be happy. Will it sustain you 'til Nov.?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Going back to LBJ, there have been 25 years of Democratic presidents, and 28 years of Republican presidents. In the 25 years of D presidents, there have been a total of 3 executive branch officials indicted, with 1 conviction, and 1 prison sentence.

In the 28 years of R presidents, there have been a total of 120 indictments of executive branch officials, 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences. I think that puts things in perspective about who votes for the most corrupt candidates.

• Tom S
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

They don't want to hear facts, is that not obvious?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.