Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

How am I not losing weight?

With the amount of poop coming out of me I should be losing a ton of weight. You can tell my body hasn’t absorbed a lot of it because it’s floating and foamy. I don’t eat a lot and it’s mostly veggies so I don’t understand how I can poop out so much, take in so little and not lose weight? Wtf??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If it floats that means it has a very high fat content meaning your diet is garbage. Just because you poop a lot doesn't mean you can overeat.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As someone else said, that sounds like fat in the stool. Lots of poop may be too much fibre. You know that all veggies may not be good for you, either. You need protein and especially B12. You can become seriously ill if you lack the latter.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

TMI warning for the squeamish.

When poop floats, whether it's solid or liquid, it's because it contains fat. I don't know what fats you're eating along with mostly veggies, but if it's enough to float your poop, it's a fair number of calories.

The quantity of poop you produce is because vegetables contain a lot of fiber. Pooping a lot or a little has virtually no bearing on weight loss, since intestinal content is not what people are worried about when they think they're too fat.

• my4
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

How can anyone be squeamish about poop? 

• 4 weeks ago

gross................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Vegetables make for loose stools.

But beyond that, it seems yo are fixated upon your bowels. Whatever bad advice you're following, get good medical advice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.