Jason asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

True or False: Primer makes your makeup last longer?

True, as long as it's decent quality.

I've personally found through trial and error that cheap primers and also cheaper foundations aren't all that much good. I'd say at least £4 for a primer, and about £6 for a foundation. I personally use MUA primer, which is £4 a tube, which is great for me, and I usually use either Collection 2000 or Rimmel

As far as makeup goes, that's what I find that you need to spend a tad bit more on in comparison to other makeup products,

I've also found that it's helpful to use an eye primer and a lip primer to keep eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick on for longer.

• Lili

They don't always. Their real purpose is to smooth skin to create a better base for make-up.

Unfortunately, they can also cause make-up to "pill".  It's not easy to find the right combination of primer and foundation.  A silicone primer may not work with the ingredients of your foundation or your blush.

If you want lasting make-up, use a setting spray.

Yes, that's true.......

• one

Using a Make-Up or Face primer is supposed to do several things: Conceal or blur pores and other skin imperfections and provide a better surface for Make Up application so product goes on smoother and lasts longer. But primers can vary in regard to what they do, so read labels and try different types even if they don't seem to address your issue.

Yes! I put a primer on before foundation and i can say it just makes the makeup feel much better. To tell the truth, when i decide to not wear makeup i still put a bit of primer on just cause i think it makes my skin look better

depends if u use laquer or enamal.

Primer makes women look fake. In fact, women should STOP using make up and just accept their natural flaws. Make up means "hey look at me, I am largely insecure but I can hide behind my make up for now". Please, just STOP now.