promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I have this freaky *** reoccurring nightmare. Do y all know what it means?

Pennywise from IT haunts my hometown during a special festival we have once a year. He almost always tries to hurt me but can t for whatever reason. This time he threw me up thousands of feet into the air and I d fall back down, hit the ground and half bounce half jump back up. I also couldn t scream or yell for help. I know I saw some people see but they just more passively observed than helped or became afraid.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Try watching Little Women. It may be more suited to your fragile demeanor.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

it means ur watching too many movies

• 3 months ago

This dream shows how "invincible" you are!  You can endure a haunting and be quite a survivor!  You also land on your feet when thrown up into the air, so basically you show yourself to be a strong person, ready to tackle whatever the world throws out to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You've seen pictures or watched It recently. You want something badly and are having a difficult time trying to get it. You have some things but are afraid of losing them. You don't trust someone or something in your life but want to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.