? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Is council tax in Kent increased to pay for illegal Muslim refugees arriving from France?

Update:

Could anyone from Kent give an honest answer?

Not some left-wing country idiot from Lancashire

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Councils do not pay for such national issues, they only collect and have to spend on the council services, you can probably find issues with how they are spending it but this isn't one of them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tin foil hat on - conspiracy hate theory engaged.   Oh yeah, I am getting deep state vibes and am "Observing," with my penile antenna.   What's that "Muslamic ray guns?"  Oh the horror. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think it's fair to be bringing Muslims into this but it is true that the most rapid growth of the deep state can be observed at the local council level of government.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you paid council tax you would know the services it covers and "Illegal Muslim refugees," are not included.  How do you think illegal refugees access services ? 

Is it only the Muslims that trigger the gammonesque response? Are you a hate nonce ? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No council tax in Kent is up because of elderly Londoners moving out there and using resources

• Biff
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Elderly Cockneys have always been moving to Kent so it isn't that. It's more likely the people of Kent will be paying in terms of higher Council Tax and inconvenience when the Tories' divergent Brexit turns the motorways to the ports into lorry parks.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's no need seeing as all the scary Muslim refugees live rent-free in your head. If you hadn't already noticed, council tax increases happen all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Central Government's Controlling Migration Fund pays local authorities for refugees, regardless of their religion. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.