Is my teacher mad at me?

He is my favourite teacher but he seems to hate me...for example:He say my last name (i hate it)and i didn't react immediately and he asks if it was my name...He took my copybook without permission and look at my homework...,when he asks me a question and i answer (i don't know)he humiliated me with sarcasm....i didn't do his homework right and he rewrite it for me just to make me look stupide.....he is always so strict with me than other students....at times i've talk to him....i really really love this teacher,he is like a dad to me....i even have pics with him....but why is he so harsh and strict?

He isn't being rude. That's how every good teacher acts. They are strict to make sure you improve and succeed in your life.

He likes you as a student and ways you to do well. Do not be sensitive. Just do your work the best you can.