DNA Test? Jewish ancestry??

I took a DNA Test a while ago....my Boyfriend did also Take One but his results arent back yet...we are both from Germany, i am of eastern european Descent and he is half greek. Anyways, some of my dads ancestors had black Hair und dark Eyes. My DNA Test results came back as mostly eastern european, southern european, a little west middle east and sephardic jewish. He shower me a Video Today of a German guy who claims the dna test are telling you rubbish. I think my bf might be jealouse of me. 

Spit doesn't lie. Mine (DNA - Ancestry.com) confirmed what I knew from my genealogy research. I have some lines yet to research but I know my DNA results are right on. Again, spit does not lie. Tell him that.

• Maxi

DNA tests are sold to make the company money and too entertain the people who buy........... have it done again and they will send you different results to entertain you again

• Lili

Well, my Jewish husband discovered he had NON-Jewish ancestry.

Look, we are all related. Everyone on earth is related to everyone else on earth, which is to say that all of us non-Jews have some Jewish ancestry somewhere.

• melissa4 weeks agoReport

Yes, I know that all humans are Related to each other....my bf is the one who gut a Problem with this Not me....

• Murzy

The DNA tests are basically accurate based on millions of previous results.