Lv 7
Robin asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

whats the name of the new handgun where the magazine/grip fold in half to make the gun smaller and the magazine id not detatchable?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think you're talking about the full conceal m3s or m3d

    Glocks with grips that fold for pocket carry.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.