Why does the homemade mayonnaise that I make go hard when I put it in the fridge?

There is mayonnaise which I make and when I put it in the fridge it hardens now it never used to happen. When making it it’s soft and creamy and it still used to be like that when putting it in the fridge but now it goes hard? Why does it happen?

what the heck are you putting in it?

When I was still an active chef we made our own mayo by the 5 gallon bucket all the time, actually 2 different flavors of it and never had an issue.

I would love to see your recipe.

Difficult to say without knowing what's in it. I don't know why mayonnaise made with a conventional recipe would do that, but maybe you used a different recipe.

Have you changed anything from the size of the eggs to the type of oil you use?

The only thing that I can think may be happening is that the emulsion that is formed firms up from either more yolk or less oil. Or the viscosity of the oil is different