Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Polls : How do you show a guy you are interested, do you just smile and keep looking at them?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes ! That would be enough for me

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

i never wanted that. But as a guy, I looked for eye contact, a slight smile, good posture, comfort with a conversation and some hang or body gestures without going overboard. Want I didn't want to see was a scowl, head cocked and staring, crying, and foul language. 

• 1 month ago

Umm... that’s a little creepy. What you should do is make eye-contact, smile, then look away quickly, but subtly. Try to have any kind of skin-to-skin contact with them. For instance, brush shoulders with him as you are squeezing through a door. DON’T make it too obvious. Give him backhanded compliments, e.g; I really like how you styled your hair today. It’s really weird and different. Tease him, but not to the point where you’re genuinely being mean. And always, leave him wanting more.

• Lee
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I had this stalker girl at my University who would, well, stalk me. She even once waited outside the lecture hall for me, even though I never told her my timetable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.