Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Could I be pregnant if we used a condom and still pulled out?

We had lots sex for the last 2 days of my fertile days, and in all of that we used a condom and he still pulled out when its time to ejaculate. My period is strangely late and I think I’m just stressing myself, but what are the chances from using already two ways of preventing pregnancy?

• edward

Did the condom break? Cause using one isn’t one way, using it effectively however is a proven way to prevent pregnancy

• sarah

The chances in this situation are extremely low. Your period is probably late because you're stressing yourself out about the possibility of being pregnant.

There’s always still a possibility of you getting pregnant. The chances are very low, but it’s not impossible. Are you on birth control? How old are you? If you are still a teenager or early into adulthood, it could just be a hormonal imbalance. Sometimes I wouldn’t get a period for 5 months! Take a pregnancy test just in case. Better safe than sorry.