Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 month ago

Why haven’t there been any funny comedians to come out in the last 10 years?

New comedians haven’t been funny like Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Vince Vaughn

• Satan
    Favorite Answer

Its because political correctness has restricted people being funny. Now, every joke has to be vetted as to how much offence it causes.

As for the people you listed, you got to remember, they're actors. They've got to repeat a script and directed by someone else. This is seldom their own work

• Rick

we've got POLITICIANS !!!!

• Snid

I don't think the ones you listed are funny at all.  Especially Wil Ferrell.  I think of Carrell and Vaughn as actors, not comedians.

Ha ha ha ha ha!  You thought Ferrell Carell and Vaughn were funny?  Those guys were terrible.

• Satan
      1 month agoReport

I read his post that he was saying "Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Vince Vaughn" arent funny - I've had funnier toothache than Ferrell

its tough...political correctness has taken a toll on comedy

• Sandy

yup, liberal PC destroyed humor. course you can always get away saying anything nasty derogatory or mean thing about conservatives, Republicans and especially if they happen to be the President and both.