Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do atheists in R&S hate it when someone correctly identifies that atheism is very stupid (as evidenced by their thumbs down in R&S)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They just hate to be wrong :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Another attack on people who don't believe in religion. That's six I've seen this morning.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The stupidity is in the question, and hypocritical .........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Flowerchild alias Liam alias Geesewereabove alias Trey etc., etc, the R&S village idiot is back. Will you be using your Trey account to call for the execution of Christians again? Or would you prefer to ask for them to be euthanzied like you did last week. I see you have already answered your own silly question with your Geese account. Silly little troll.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Polly want a cracker, Polly want a cracker. Atheism is stupid, atheism is stupid. Polly want a cracker, Polly want a cracker."

• 1 month ago

Correctly? There is nothing factual about that opinion and it comes from a place of bitterness and pettiness. It’s an opinion, not a fact. Flowerchild take off the anonymous mode you are not fooling anyone.

There is nothing foolish about not believing in something that has a lack of evidence to support it. If you want to have your faith hats fine, no need to degrade others while you do it. 

• 1 month ago

I am not sure whether they hate it or whether they just disagree with the statement. The statement itself is not very clever. It is really just an insult which is not what I would expect from a genuine believer. Perhaps if the person making the statement that "atheism is very stupid" took the trouble to explain why they think that, it might look less like a childish insult and more like a sensible argument. Perhaps whoever makes the claim about atheism could give it a little thought.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not only that, yet as of 2007 every single item that the Atheists had paid to be made-up  to look like their beliefs were finished being tested, by Order, and All that the Atheists had used were discovered to be Fakes! The majority of what the Atheists had claimed to be millions and billions of years  old; turned out to really only New BONEs! Of the fossils the did have, not one tested to be any older than six thousand years old! Same as the Bible. 

They came running here right after this report came out. Dreaming they may some how con us to beleive their zero proof religion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.