Is there such thing as a gas pedal cable adjustment to make your car fast?

I had an automatic 2005 Scion tC n u barely n I mean barely tap on the gas n that thing would launch forward with so much torque so much acceleration 

When ever I was at a stop and when from the brakes 2 the gas pedal gosh dang I would get thrown back into my seat because that thing would launch forward instantly without lag I would always be the first car ahead of anyone when it was time to go in a green light it was great the car felt like it had 500lb feet of torque and people who drove my car would also feel it and it'll be hard for them to drive cause they're barely pressing on the gas pedal to not accelerate so fast but even the tiniest bit and the car would go fast but this was only when you're starting off at a stop and like 0-30 other than that car was okay it wasn't slow it wasn't quick it was somewhat in between but I got told that I needed to adjust my gas pedal saying something about the cable which is why It accelerates like that 

So I was wondering if that's actually a thing where I can adjust the gas pedal to make the car feel a lot faster 

I have an 06 tC 5 speed manual transmission and I have heard about Sprint boost which opens up the trotlle body faster than what it normally is from stock allowing air to go in a lot faster for faster acceleration If there's such thing about adjusting the gas pedal cable so that when I barely press it it'll just go fast so that my car can accelerate quicker 

Oh ya, those Saturn replacement cars, Scion, are well known for their spunky Hamsters under the hood. The throttle plate can't be opened any wider than 90 degrees when you stomp on the gas. The chip can be replaced in some ECM's with one programmed to change the engine timing to give you more pep. Or reprogrammed by a knowledgeable shop or dealership.

..........hell no. Just practice a lighter touch to take off easier.

• Snezzy

I'd go with with that "stripes" suggestion. Alternatively you could get a different car.

If it only occurs when you are stopped its because you are dropping the clutch hard when you are going into first gear...

if it was a fuel/gas pedal/acceleration issue it would happen ALL THE TIME.

getting a manual to move from a stop smoothly is very hard to do. 

Smoothly release the clutch, which should take 1-2 seconds from start to finish, while lightly pressing on the gas.

• ?

Sure. And putting stripes on the side makes it accelerate better.

Put a racing chip.

• Jay P

If you want faster acceleration, the easiest adjustment to make is to simply press on the accelerator pedal harder.