Need help with the crba?

I'm a American citizen my girlfriend and son live in the Philippines I'm about start crba for my son but i won't be able to attend the interview I need to know what papers I should prepare and sign because it says I have to sign them in front of a consular officer but but how can I if I'm not there I'm so lost on what I should do if anyone could help I would appreciate it 

As another answer says, you first get DNA proof you are the father of the child.  Once you have the proof you arrange your schedule so you can be present for the interview. 

If you are being pressured by the mother to send her the documents for the CRBA then you need to be doubly suspicious about the child's paternity. 

Since you are not married to the mother, you need DNA tests all around to prove paternity. You also need to attend the interview in person. Arrange your schedule appropriately. Do NOT start any proceedings without proof that you are actually the child's father. Do NOT pay any child support or any money whatsoever to the mother until you have proof of paternity.

• Maxi

You are aware of the requirements, so rearrange the interview for when you can attend

• Tavy

You rearrange the interview on a date you can attend.