Blood in spit?

Almost four days ago, I got really stressed because I lost my dog and started crying for a long time. Then I blew my nose into a tissue and this long pinkish blood stringy thing came out that was mixed with mucus. It was pretty disgusting and thick. A day later, I spit and I see the same blood but this time; out of my mouth. This continues to happen several times throughout the day and if I try to bring up spit there's a 50/50 chance there'll be blood.

Second day i went to the ER and they told me I had 'cobblestone throat' and it was allergies, but I never had allergies in my life. I could never breathe well through one nostril though. 

Now, my throat feels dry currently and I just spit up spit with small white chunks and a stringy blood smear in it. Occasionally I'll spit up a clear phlegm with a yellow string in it (w/ without blood.)

I've never smoked or done anything in my life. I'm otherwise normal except I'm told my entire family has acid reflux or heartburn, so I guess that happens to me sometimes too. Where is the blood coming from if so??

Throat irritation, bronchitis, respiratory infections like jeez there's so many things that it could possibly I dont know. I'm in my 20s so i dont suspect its cancer, at least I'm optimistic, the doctor checked me all over for lumps

If there's any guesses that would be appreciated, I am going to see my physician instead of the ER tommorow. But seeing potential guesses related to my case would help.

went to ENT and they told me there's nothing wrong with my nose/throat. They think its heartburn but I dont know. The spit I spit out is white/ish and weird..

You need to use mint cream in your nose

• Tavy

This is coming from your nose. Crying has inflamed the veins in your nose, one is weak and blood is dripping down the back of your throat.

Simple. try a nose spray.