Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What can a sophisticated person about phylosophy can do that the surrounding other philosopher persons,doesn,t bother that person?

I am very phylosphic woman,it,s like that I know all every thing,with their reasons necessarily,That I know also some solutions,like referring to a bothering person,calling the name and making him silent ever,and running out the of the sudden turned t o passionate the house ofme out of the positivist to a far place awhile.Too,what is your suggestion?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're asking what a learned person about philosophy can do harmoniously around other people--have you tried keeping harmony, peace, while others express their problems or whatever--if you have a good sense about people and their motives, then you're like Socrates:  happy self, happy life; if a person being unhappy bothers you, if you aren't able to be peaceful, then, unhappy person, unhappy you.

Management is like your kind of philosophy, and like Socrates' kind of philosophy; suggest you read, for some further insight of another person, Brian Seaward's "Managing Stress:  Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being."

Also good:

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My suggestion?  You are lying to yourself.  See a mental health therapist.

Do I believe you are very "phylosphic woman."  No.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take a class in remedial English.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You sound ill educated and far from sophisticated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Before you try to hold a conversation about anything, you would do well to improve your English.

Your question is really badly phrased, so I'm not even sure what you're asking.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Raise your hands who here has answer to this question

"What is the real purpose of man kind"

• 1 month agoReport

I,ve doee that dear before,but a bit now,I gave an award(a star only!) to j153 e,as usual,bye!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.