Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What can a sophisticated person about phylosophy can do that the surrounding other philosopher persons,doesn,t bother that person?

I am very phylosphic woman,it,s like that I know all every thing,with their reasons necessarily,That I know also some solutions,like referring to a bothering person,calling the name and making him silent ever,and running out the of the sudden turned t o passionate the house ofme out of the positivist to a far place awhile.Too,what is your suggestion?

• j153e
    Favorite Answer

If you're asking what a learned person about philosophy can do harmoniously around other people--have you tried keeping harmony, peace, while others express their problems or whatever--if you have a good sense about people and their motives, then you're like Socrates:  happy self, happy life; if a person being unhappy bothers you, if you aren't able to be peaceful, then, unhappy person, unhappy you.

Management is like your kind of philosophy, and like Socrates' kind of philosophy; suggest you read, for some further insight of another person, Brian Seaward's "Managing Stress:  Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being."

Also good:

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn.

My suggestion?  You are lying to yourself.  See a mental health therapist.

Do I believe you are very "phylosphic woman."  No.

Take a class in remedial English.

• Jesere

You sound ill educated and far from sophisticated.

• Cogito

Before you try to hold a conversation about anything, you would do well to improve your English.

Your question is really badly phrased, so I'm not even sure what you're asking.

Raise your hands who here has answer to this question

"What is the real purpose of man kind"

• 1 month agoReport

I,ve doee that dear before,but a bit now,I gave an award(a star only!) to j153 e,as usual,bye!