Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

Where can I buy a laptop without a camera?

I want a laptop WITHOUT a webcam. There has got to be one out there. Can anyone send me a link? Best Buy and Office Depot said they don't have any.

what's the point of that? you can just disable it or disconnect it from software

• David

You can order one made that way by dell or hp. But you will probably have to call customer service (800#) , instead of ordering online.

I would wonder why you would go to the trouble to order a laptop without a web camera though. It won't cost any more OR less to buy a laptop with or without a web camera. I've seen many people paranoid about web cameras built into their laptop computer. These people just do the obvious (obvious, if you are paranoid anyway) by sticking a piece of tape over the lens.

Tape a piece of paper over the camera