Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is it a miracle Jews survived under Christianity and Islam for 2000-1500 years?

• Mintee

no,.. nothing wrong with that,,.

Educate yourself. Read the Bible and you will see that the Jews persecuted and murdered Christians. 

Stephen for example. 

Act 7:58 And they cast Stephen out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Jesus speaking:

Jhn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Jhn 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

The old testament is pure garbage . No kid named King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 whores . Donkeys don't talk and fish don't phuckk up 3 day old prophets 

EDIT: In every single category in existence you will have examples of scum human beings.  Whether you're atheist, catholic, etc.  What sets  the "bad apple" concept apart from an actual problematic category is the frequency.

If an atheist goes out and butchers a bunch of people, but it's an uncommon occurrence, it's safe to say that atheism is not a violent culture.  Same goes for Christians and everyone else.  However if you have a category that routinely makes the news for yet another instance of brutality, that's the difference.  I don't believe a word atheism claims about its worldview, however I wouldn't label them as violent just because I don't agree with them.  On the flip side, I would most definitely label islam as a culture of violence, because its frequency of acid attacks, terror attacks, shoot outs, van attacks, bombs, throwing gays off of roofs - that stuff is off the charts-frequent.  And that's what sets it outside the parameters of having a bad apple. 

I don't recall Christians holding up decapitated heads.

• Flametard76
      4 weeks agoReport

What about William Tyndale - Is burning at the stake better or are Catholics not Christians or some garbage ?

• Jake

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Hindusufi
      4 weeks agoReport

Jake, do you understand that Trump is not a catholic?