Should I take a well-deserved vege-break?

Sometimes its hard for brilliant individuals like me to be surrounded by such dull clay. I might take a break from educating the V&V section for a bit. It really isn't intellectually stimulating. I feel a bit like Nelson Mandela. In a prison of your ignorance, trying to show you the error of your ways. 

Sadly, I'm not sure you meat eaters would know who Mandela was, or understand that metaphor. 

Sad Vegan

It’s not like what you are doing here is helpful. You certainly are not a leader nor is your advice actually meaningful.

I do enjoy your spoofy type "questions", Ailce. Although it does seem to me that you are a male. 

• Alice1 month agoReport

Thanks Simon.  You seem a very nice person. I wish you nothing but happiness. 

Of course, I an omnivore, that's meat-eater to you know who Nelson Mandela was. He was the first black president of South Africa, after the end of the apartheid era. He had spent 27 years previously jailed by the apartheid regime on Robin Island, off the coast of the Cape. I'm certain he was not vegetarian or vegan. He was probably fed a meagre diet, with minimal meat of fish when he was in jail, but he was almost certainly an omnivore afterwards.

• Listen to your mental health. 

• Alice1 month agoReport

Always. Vegan vegan.  

• polly

I don't think it really matters,I'm pretty sure nearly all of the participants here at Veg & vegan have learned to ignore & dismiss what you do & say.

I don't understand your Nelson Mandela analogy though.Nelson Mandela co founded the armed wing of the ANC,lead terrorism campaigns that involved bombing the government & he committed & condoned guerrilla warfare.(Including the burning of crops)He earned a place on international watch lists because of his acts of terrorism.Under the circumstances, Nelson Mandella's imprisonment was not only reasonable, it was justifiable.He wanted his legacy to be of him being the democratic leader of non violence,but in reality he was no angel.I wouldn't want to leave a legacy like Nelson Mandela did,look at South Africa,it boasts some of the worlds highest rates of crime & murder & it's people has abysmally low life expectancies.He didn't earn any new fans with his reluctance to accept the scientific explanation of HIV AIDS either,thus delaying the expansion of health services needed to fight the epidemic that was killing millions.

• polly
      1 month agoReport

Only a D grade on my answer?....You really are quite dark on the world,aren't you.

By all means please cease and desist. You can stir up a lot of anger in Religion and Spirituality by claiming to be an Athiest, or just by posting in Politicsw and Government. Go Tiger!

• Alice1 month agoReport

Appreciate that advice