How do I loosen a tight t5 screw for my Beats By Dre Studio 3?

I'm trying to replace the broken headband and so far I have three out of the four screws out, but this last one wont move. I tried two different t5 screwdrivers.

Heat the screwdriver end in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then try it.

Hold it in the screw for say 30 seconds before trying to turn it, to allow the heat to transfer.

If that does not work, heat the screwdriver tip over a gas cigarette lighter or similar for a few seconds then try it again.

If you get the temperature just right it will slightly soften the plastic and allow the screw to release, without doing any harm.

Do not overdo it or you will end up with a screw in a molten glob that used to be part of the headphones....

• Bill

You could try a t5 bit with a socket wrench.

I'd so take my screwdriver and my beats to Home Depot and ask one of the workers in the tool/screwdriver aisle what they suggest which will in turn end up with them doing it for u...the end. Trust me Ive done it :)