Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

are Chinese zodiac signs similar to Western Astrology's zodiac signs? (like how the Rat or Dog compares to what in Western Astrology?)?

I have read i think that the Monkey is Gemini? what about the Horse? and how similar are the characteristics for each to Western Astrology's descriptions ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Idk but I know ox is Taurus. 

Rat is supposedly Sagittarius and rooster should be Virgo. Tiger is Aquarius. Dog is Libra, Dragon is Pisces. Horse is Cancer. Leo is sheep and Pig is Sagittarius. Monkey will be Capricorn.  Rabbit is Aries. Snake is Scorpio. 

Source(s): Ox
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Nope, Monkey is Leo... Gemini is Horse... Horse is opposite of Sag which represents the rat... Get it together.

Furthermore, monkey, rat, and Dragon are the same element, making dragon the equivalent to aries.

I know these things.

• 1 month ago

Horse is Gemini, Monkey is Leo .... You can Google western zodiac equivalent to chinese zodiac

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These questions are more common late January. Pick your poison. One discriminates people born in a thirty day or so period of the year. The other for entire years.

A common thread is the number 12. Easy to divide while one sign more or less is a prime. Of course there are scams that combine the two failed fortune telling systems into a third.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.