The Trumps LOVE to make fun of people with disabilities?

And so they make fun of the fact that Joe Biden has always stuttered and look who comes to his defense!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dare-mock-capt-sully-su...

How many disabilities can you list for the Trumps?

• ctc453
    Favorite Answer

Being a Trumptard IS a disability in itself 

• the trumps (just like everyone else on both the political stage and in hollywood) are actors. 

If Sexual pervert Joe Biden dose not like the real world he can join Drunk Nancy Peosi another sexual pervert and Kamalla Harris in a threesome, think of the por kids, all dumb and stupido

Not that I'm a big fan of his, but I find it interesting you would criticize Trump for doing this when in a previous post of yours a month ago in response to an individual who was considering 'cutting' himself, "Dick", you gave the response below, replete with pictorial illustration.

What's even MORE amazing is that apparently you are a (female) psychiatrist  by profession, judging by many of your other posts on Yahoo! Answers, such as the following:

"Judy and Charlie 

Favorite Answer

I strongly urge you to call your own medical doctor about this.

I'll never forget the Bipolar gentleman whom I admitted who bought an Alfa Romero, a boat and a luxury travel trailer all in one afternoon....none of which he could afford but he signed on the line while he was manic. "

You mention "admitting" a Bipolar gentleman....I don't know of anybody other than a psychiatrist who would have the authority to do such a thing. 

Your other posts also indicate you are highly informed on all aspects of psychopharmacology and the psychiatric profession, so I think it's fairly obvious that you are, indeed, a member of that profession.

Which brings us back to your response a month ago to this person named "Dick" to whose question about considering self-harming by 'cutting' you gave your incredibly sadistic response which you seemed to find amusing...sickeningly.

As a psychiatrist, wouldn't you consider this person "Dick" to have some type of psychological "disability" if he's asking questions about cutting himself?

I find it incredibly disgusting that somebody in your profession could so callously and cruelly mock such an individual and even 'jokingly' suggest that they cause grievous bodily harm to themselves.

You are a truly disgusting human being. A psychopathic psychiatrist. You should have your license revoked. 

Just as President Trump poses a threat to our nation with his obvious mental health issues, I would think that you would pose a similar threat to your patients for the same reason.

Maybe you should consider a new career.

Below is your response to "Dick", to which I have been referring, from a month ago, which I find so shocking for somebody in your profession to sadistically and sarcastically offer as a response to his obvious emotional pain: 

"Dick

asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I want to get into cutting. What's a good source for responsible cutting?

AnswerSave

AnswerSave

8 Answers"

"Judy and Charlie

Lawnmowers......I always suggest that and if none are available how about putting a body part into a snow blower? Or what this guy is doing?"

• Judy and Charlie
      1 month agoReport

That's right....Dick posted this in Politics and Government and not in the mental health section.  He posted this for ATTENTION.  We all know that cutting is wrong but Dick was trolling and asking for help doing it.  Did you think I would help him or point out his stupidity?

Lol as oposed to how often you mention his orange skin, or word mispronounciations, or bone spurs?

Since your mentioning mental disabilities hows your trump derangment syndrome going? Flaring up as usual i see.

Source(s): Judy&charlies' hypocrisy
    • Judy and Charlie
      1 month agoReport

Donald Trump's disabilities are all mental, emotional and social.....very sad.

NO................