Should I have went to the doctor ? Yesterday I had a terrible emergent reaction , Almond milk it clean me  Out worse   then a laxative ?

1    I found information  on my smartphone,I had no idea I was  Allergic to this.  My head felt light and I felt DIZZY so  I follow   Direction what I should do so far I feel a lot better my left eye was Bloody 

it has clear up a lot. I don't have insurance so I try to doctor on myself

i would go see a doctor anyways, theres programs for that, ive had 5 surgeries without insurance, one is the indigent care program, i dont always go to the doctors when ive had an allergy reaction, one time i broke out in hives after taking tylenol, by the time i figured out what happened it was going away so i just stopped taking it and told my doctor about it the next time i saw him

• Carson

As long as your breathing is ok and you can swallow you'll be ok. Drink a lot of water. It'll be totally out of your system by Tues.