Asep
Asep asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 2 months ago

I feel useless, can I have some advice ?

I started working at a grocery store back in August. I only lasted three months. Everyday I was just so anxious and it was affecting my schoolwork and my overall happiness. I eventually broke down and quit. Everyone was disappointed in me. My mother called me a coward and asked me how I expect to work anywhere with that attitude. 

Now the money that I have left is being eaten up by my bills and I need to find a job by may or I will be completely broke. 

I’m just so afraid of everything. I can’t even go outside or make eye contact with people. I apply to jobs like crazy but of course I always get rejected. Even when I do find a job what will be the point, I’ll probably just break down and cry on the floor again. 

What do you suggest I do? Should I just give up?

Fear, fear, fear......of rejection!! Most of human's psychological problems is fear.

Find a job which is easy and you like it the most.The job that you have already have experience on it.  

Do what your heart says ..i don't know why are you concerned about what people think this is one of the reason that are  affecting your happiness...go out find some work which interest's you and most importantly stay positive

WHATEVER HAPPENED WAS GOOD

WHATEVER IS HAPPENING IS GOOD

WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN WILL ALSO BE GOOD

God bless you 

check out this blog if you don't have any idea it will help you to choose which field you want https://www.pskitservices.com/blog/

Everyone lives at their own pace. Some jobs and lifestyles are easy for some people to handle and just don't work for others. If people are disappointed they are reflecting their standard for themselves onto you (though I suspect, as it is often the case, a lot of that disappointment is in your own mind). Breathe and relax honey, you'll be okay. It isn't fair to yourself to try and put yourself on the same standard as others, we're all in different places and work at different paces. In the meantime I suggest looking into counseling about your anxiety. But you shouldn't feel like you need to stick it out through your misery, because that never works. Breathe and be kind to yourself. You'll be okay. Things change in ways we don't expect. All the love to you.

You need support.  Psychological counseling would be ideal.  Since you're still in school, ask to see a school counselor.

Start your own small business .  It is so easy to make way more money on your own than working in a grocery store.  That's what I did and you sound just like me when I was young.  Contact me  / I can help.

i would just try to get another job

If I was your parent then I would deal with you in a different way.

First I would try to develop your mind at a young age in way that would eventually make you employable, and this is apart from home schooling you to a point where you can eventually have a good job. I am not referring to working at a grocery store. Your job would be A LOT BETTER, and different too!!!

The problem that I see is stupidity = unemployment, or a job like yours, etc.

The less you know well you already know where you already worked, and I assume you already know why you worked there. The more you know then you probably won't be working in that type of environment. Because your job would be completely different!

All I have to say is that you have an awful parent. I met some very good parents in my life time.

• 2 months agoReport

ASEP, dont give up, seems like you have bipolar, or something, i have that, just need alittle meds to help you and talk to a councler,

WHY wait till May, get up and go get a job, there is no time to pout and act like a victim, get to work so u can have money and feel important again!

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

therapy and medication. you need help for your anxiety.