How bad is shroom nausea?

How bad is the nausea you get from magic mushrooms?

I drink kava root tea daily and that can cause excruciating nausea. Seriously it can be bad but if you chew mint gum or smoke a jay it makes it perfect 

Favorite Answer

It varies from person to person.  The system recognizes a poisoning that is occurring and tries to get you to toss it before it causes harm.  People sometimes puke up what they ate.  Usually, the nausea only lasts a few minutes and it is usually only mild.  Nothing like peyote in severity.

I don't know about someone who had week-long problems thinking it was from the mushrooms themselves.  Sounds more like a bacterial problem, a form of food poisoning.

i wouldnt bother with them, they dont sound good to use

True psilocybin mushrooms that have been blanched to kill off any germs on the outside shouldn't give you any great amount of nausea.

most of the time somebody eats them after they've just been washed off and then they have basically food poisoning because they were growing in the cow pasture blanch your mushrooms first. Now amanita muscaria which people take nowadays since psilocybin mushrooms are a legal and rare do have nausea to them there's just no way out of it. You can minimize the nausea by chewing one bud of marijuana. Or slowly sipping black coffee.

It's horrible. For me it lasted two weeks. I will never experiment with them again.